How to Make Money Trading with Derivatives
Profitable Trading does not depend on the knowledge of large number of theories, rather it depends on successfully implementaton of few.
- Understand Derivatives
- Purpose of Trading Derivatves
- Technical Indicators
- Money Management
How to Make Money Trading with Charts
Charting is like drivng a vehicle where you look at the rear view mirror 80% of the time and look ahead the other 20% so that you move forward safely.
- Undertand fundamentals of trading
- Trading Strategies
- Technical Indicators - detailed
- Trade Management
Technical Analysis - The complete Resource for Financial Market Technicians
This book took references from article of "General Rules for Using ADX - By Ashwani Gujral" which was published in Futures Magazine. You can see the reference on Page No 460.Read more »